Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My New Year Resolutions

I don’t usually do actual resolutions. I have a general list of goals for each year, but I never write them down or think to much on them.

Not this year. This year, I have some bona fide goals I want to achieve.

Starting with:

Write everyday --let's call that heavily attempted

Read one book a week (starting with "Love and Other Perishable Items") I read 9 books this year ... 9

Post a picture everyday

Finally get married whether eloping or going big, it’s going to happen Have chosen an elopement spot and general time frame; that's progress, right?

Buy a new car At least I have one accomplishment

Buy a new house/apartment I got approved for a home loan; that's gotta count for something


Publish a short story    I finished a short story but haven't subbed it out yet                          

Sell a book She still rests in my to-be-edited pile

Lose 60lbs My weight loss woes have been well documented

Find part time work Exceeded expectations in the career realm; it only held out till the final month to spite me

Get pregnant (I’m going to be 27 this year. It’s about time.) We don't discuss this failure

Stop dropping the F-bomb (already done it five times today. This one will be challenging) I should've known


Those are my initial goals.


Happy New Years, everyone. Good luck on all your 2014 goals!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 28 and though I know my eggs are dying...I'm in no hurry to start popping out children. I thought I was ready but I realized there are more things that I want to do for myself before my whole life becomes about this other person xx

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete