Monday, January 13, 2014

Original Paintings

Lighting isn't the best on these, but here are some paintings I finished in December.



I did these for my living room. For the sake of the picture, I put them all together, but on my wall they're in pairs and spaced to take up the bare wall.



I did this one for my grandma for Christmas.



I did this one for my mother for Christmas. Don't mind the janky horse. I've never painted one before but she had three must haves for the painting she wanted: a barn, a tree, and a horse. So she got them.


I'm working on a another paining, drawing, and wall installation right now. So, look forward to pictures of those soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your art work is fantastic. I'd love to be artistic like that. Certainly a much cheaper option that purchasing prints for your wall!

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete